Friday, January 21, 2005

 

I Do Care...No Really I do

I hope the SAEN didn't pay this lady for her advice. I am really worried that they wasted their money; see, I do care! You can file this in the "I hope they didn't pay her" file. From an Inauguration story on page 11A, Cal Jillson of SMU said the following: "If you liked the first term, you'll like the second term." She continues "If you didn't like the first term, you probably won't like this go-round either." All I can say is "Thank God for experts!" I mean, next thing she is going to tell me is: "Boss Hog will never catch those Duke boys; he didn't catch them in the first season so he probably won't catch them in the second season, or even the third."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives