Thursday, January 27, 2005

 

They Know Who I Am

I did not get a paper today. I think that the editors over at the SAEN have figured out who I am and cancelled delivery to my secret HQ, deep within the bowels of the Edwards Aquifer. I went searching for a paper at 5 o'clock this morning and could not find one so I won't be posting today because I am heading out of town on business. If any of my readers have identified an example of bias in today's paper feel free to post it as a comment or e-mail it to me and I will post it on my site when I get home tonight. You're a daisy if you do! In the meantime, check out this story from the indispensable MEMRI if you get the chance. See you all back here tomorrow; same time, same place.

--Commando
Comments:
mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives