Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Zero For Six

Bill Roggio has an interesting analysis of the left's election woes. Check it out at the Fourth Rail. His conclusion:
The Democratic Party is heavily influenced by the Left, and shows no signs of marginalizing this radical coalition that refuses to understand that their views are not mainstream. Based on the past performances of the Democratic Party and Left, and their inability to learn, the chances are the worst has yet to come.

So what do you guys think?
Comments:
I'll agree with you on this one. When the DNC is looking at Howard Dean as their potential chairman, the suggestion is that they prefer to pander to their devotees instead of trying to reach the "swing voters." I doubt that a further shift toward radical Progressivism will increase their success, but it remains to be seen.
 
I did a similar analysis and here is my conclusion:

The Republican Party is heavily influenced by the Right, and shows no signs of marginalizing this radical coalition that refuses to understand that their views are not mainstream. Based on the past performances of the Republican Party and Right, and their inability to learn, the chances are the worst has yet to come.
 
Mike, there is only one problem with your analysis: the Democrats are the ones that are 0 for 6.
 
Does it seem strange that a majority of people want to keep what they earn and buy what they want?

When I vote Republican, as I have in every election since Perot(dammit) I vote with two things in mind: 1) my pocketbook and 2) my gun cabinet. Show me a Democrat that has no designs on either, and I'll show you Zell Miller.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives