Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

A Nation's Shame

Yahoo! News is reporting that Terri Schiavo has died.

Final Thoughts: I hope those supporting Michael Schiavo were right, 100% right, about the "euphoric" nature of Terri's slow death, but somehow I doubt it. But they won't be the ones have trouble sleeping tonight. They have told themselves so many times that she wouldn’t suffer that they probably believe it by now. Those of who supported Terri, meanwhile, will toss and turn tonight; I know I will. Let me congratulate the “pull the tube” folks, you won, you succeeded in killing a woman who could not protect herself. Hold your heads high! Finally, let me congratulate everyone in America, your lives are worth a little less today than they were yesterday.

Disclaimer: These are the thoughts of the Commando, and although I imagine Mark agrees with me, I don’t want to put words in his mouth on something like this.
Comments:
although I imagine Mark agrees with me, I don’t want to put words in his mouth on something like this.

May she rest in peace.

God's will be done.

May her untimely death serve to inspire those would continue to struggle for a culture of life, against this nation's culture of death.
 
It's a horrible tragedy. But, to the left, Terri had to die. Having been denied the victory they so desperately wanted last November, and the demoralizing defeat due to successful elections in Iraq, Terri had to die lest "those Christians" be pleased. Raging at their own growing impotence, they needed a head and sadly it was hers. May God rest her soul.
 
She took 13 days to die. That's not, by any stretch of the imagination, "pulling the plug". Those responsible denied her food and water, which are the most basic of human rights. Therefore, those who killed her did far, far worse: they denied her humanity itself.

May God have mercy on their souls.
 
Anonymous, I purposely wrote "pull the tube" as in her feeding tube, and not "pull the plug." I agree that what they did was far worse. I join you in praying for God's mercy, for all involved. In addition, I appreciate your comments and hope you will continue to let us know what you think. And if you like what you see here, please tell your friends and family about us.
 
This is great do you have a catologue if so I would love one to share with friends and family.
T20 cricket world cup 2016 Groups List
ICC World Cup 2016 WC Live

 
This is great do you have a catologue if so I would love one to share with friends and family.
ICC T20 World Cup 2016
Australia vs India time table

 
May she rest in peace.pls take a view on Mothers Day Gift Ideas,i think you all will love this.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives