Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Was The Arrest Of al Liby Important?

You bet your a** it was. The SAEN's report on his arrest included the possibility that the importance of his arrest was being overblown for PR reasons, but the SAEN was wrong again. From Reuters:
Pakistani security forces have rounded up some two dozen suspects around the country in raids using information from the senior al Qaeda leader arrested early this week, intelligence officials said on Thursday.

Moreover, al Liby may be able to help is catch the big fish:
Officials told Reuters that Abu Faraj Farj al Liby, who U.S. counter-terrorism agents say became al Qaeda operations chief and third in command two years ago, was in a good position to disclose the whereabouts of leader Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahri.

Bill Roggio has more on our successes against the leadership of al Qaeda over at The Fourth Rail.
Comments:
Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.
 
Well I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.
 
Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, wish look ahead in the direction of more related articles promptly as its united of my pick topic to read.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives